The Schrader Fitness Personal Training Studio has been running for 16 years.
We run a boutique training studio where the emphasis is on you the client. We care how you feel and perform and focus on making you a better version of yourself. We use very specialized equipment and have a combined knowledge of over 40 years in training and nutrition.
We cover all facets of health nutrition, strength and conditioning, so no matter what your needs are we can help you. We can also help you with muscular recovery from sore backs shoulders hips knees and ankles, with our stretching techniques and massage.
- A boutique training environment.
- No over crowding.
- Personalized service.
- Functional user friendly equipment. Not found in other gyms.
- Full selection of quality cardio equipment. Spin bikes, Treadmill rowers and elliptical trainers.
- Vibration Trainers.
- Gravity Trainers.
- Come experience the Schrader difference.
- ONE ON ONE PERSONAL TRAINING SESSION 1hr.
- PREMIUM – Which includes full body workout, one on one personal stretch and vibration massage.
- ONE ON ONE FOR 1 HR.
- STANDARD – Which includes full body workout then we show you how to stretch yourself and if the machines are not being used you can do your own vibro massage.
- SEMI PRIVATE UPTO 4 PEOPLE PER GROUP. 1 HR.
- Full body work out group stretch and if available vibro massage.
- All training packages come with a full nutritional assessment and program to follow so that optimum results are achieved
1. VIBRATION TRAINING
- We utilize state of the art vibration training equipment.
- These machines have many attributes that contribute to your training results.
- Improves bone density and tendon connectivity.
- Contracts muscles 30 times a second enhancing the workout affect, which builds lean strong muscles and speeds up fat burning.
- Increases blood flow to the muscles allowing them to perform to there maximum capacity.
- Massages the muscle fibers after a workout improving your recovery period and leaves you feeling like your legs and other muscles are light and free
2. GRAVITY TRAINING
- This utilizes machines that use your own body weight and gravity to increase the resistance. All the while supporting the body in a very safe and stable position.
- The gravity machines are excellent on muscle development while being gentle on joints and ligaments.
- These machines are capable of taking people at any level of strength and ability from beginner to advanced athlete. Also rehab from injury.
- Every muscle group can be targeted on these machines making for very time efficient training.
- Also excellent for stretching after the workout, gently lengthening your muscles.
3. TRX TRAINING
- TRX is a training system that utilizes whole body muscular activation.
- Taking the training effect to a whole new level.
- From beginner to very advanced.
- TRX utilizes multiple muscle group activation per exercise. Eg. no single joint exercises so the affect is that your whole body learns to work as one unit.
- Also excellent for stretching after the work out
4. FREE WEIGHTS TRAINING
- Whole body training.
- With the guidance of our highly trained staff is an excellent way to strengthen the body and improve muscle tone and development.